Wednesday, August 18, 2010

18-08-1958 HaPPy BirthDAy My HeRo & LoVE DaD!

You are my hero, Dad!
You're my secure foundation
I feel safe when you are with me
I love you because you're my father!
You're a guide and a companion
You and I have great rapport
You pay attention to me
You listen to what I say
You pass on words of wisdom
Helping me along the way
Whenever I'm in trouble
You always have a plan
You are the perfect father
You’re my counselor
And a really good friend
You show me fun things to do
You make my life much better..
You're a real father,
responsible, trustworthy,
and a great role model.
Now, already in five years my father has left us,
I feel lonely.........
Our memories of the times we had
Help the pain to go away.
But Dad, our lives won’t be the same;
We’ll miss you every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LOvE U so Much!!!!!!!!!
U're My Star!
My HerO n EveryThiNgsssssssss for Me!
I just hope...
One day I will see you again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment